One hot afternoon my stomach rumbled and ached for something cheesy.
Well there was left-over tortilla wraps in our fridge so I thought:
“Why not make my own cheesy tortilla?”
And I did.
It was so easy to do that even I can do it.
- Tortilla wraps
- Grated cheese (Parmesan would be awesome)
- Cheese spread
- Solid cheese (I recommend Quickmelt)
- Pepperoni (It’d be easier if you had sliced ones already)
- Put the tortilla wrap on a clean plate.
- Spread the cheese spread on the wrap; and make sure you get the spread on the back of the spoon, so that it’s easier to spread it around the wrap.
- Grate the solid cheese and pour it around the wrap.
- Put in the pepperonis. I prefer putting the pepperonis on one half so that when you fold the wrap, the pepperonis don’t go on top of each other.
Pour the grated cheese such as Parmesan on top of all the cheeses and pepperonis.
- Fold the wrap in half and set the finished products on a clean plate.
- Heat the wrap on the oven for 3-5 minutes on one side and flip it over for another 3-5 minutes.
- Set the finished product, The “Three-cheese Pepperoni Tortillas”, on a plate and voila!
Easy to do and can satisfy your cheesy urges.
Try it out and experience for yourself.
If you have other recipes to share, just comment below and leave a reply 🙂