Traveling to La Virginia Resort was a school trip for our organization – Honor Society of Mapua. As you all know, we just had a one-day rest from our wakeboarding in Lago De oro, so we didn’t really expect to go, but our friend told us that if didn’t come, we’d still pay the trip fee.
So we were like: “Fvck rest, let’s do this”
We went there by car with the use of Waze and it took us only an hour and a half from Muntinlupa.
The place was huge. It was a whopping 12-hectare full of pools, action figures, tree house, hanging bridge, stations of the cross, and hella lot of statues of animals, famous people, and just about anything.
We were booked at the hotel just in front of the entrance but there’s a lot of accomodation inside that you can rent.
We spent the first day doing all org activities so we were a bit tired. Basically, the next day, all of us had to leave at 2 P.M. for the departure of the bus, but luckily I brought my car so we can stay until as late as we want and tour the place.
Here’s a list of things to do in La Virginia Resort & Hotel
- Swim on their variety of swimming pools with slide (I recommend the one inside the Camp Site, the slide is so much cooler there)
- Wander around the place and find a lot of action figures, statues, plastic animals, and other cool stuff.
- Pray in serenity, strengthen your faith, and walk the stations of the cross.
- Play a little hoop or score a goal.
- Visit the castle.
- Do the zipline.
- Get a relaxing massage.
- Get a tattoo. (Henna of course)
- Go wall-climbing.
- Hang by the hanging bridge.
- Take your kids to the playground.
- Lastly, take in the view.
All in all, the resort was spacious, fun to wander around, and awesomely awesome.
So take your time and visit La Virginia because it’s going to be worth your while.