One night, just like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I was craving for pizza.
But it takes too long for delivery and I don’t wanna waste precious cash.
So I thought I could just make one for myself which is a whole lot easier.
- Olive Oil (or any cooking oil, Olive oil’s just healthier)
- Cheese (Much better if sliced)
- Pizza Seasoning
1. Slice strips (The thicker the cheesier) of cheese.
3. Sprinkle the pizza seasonings where the cheese would be laid on.
4. Put the sliced cheese on the bread and roll. Make sure the cheese on top covers more of the upper area because that’ll act like the glue to your bread.
5. Now get a ham and wrap it around the bread, if it doesn’t stick, put a little toothpick to hold and you can remove it when it’s cooked.
6. Now heat the frying pan and put some cooking oil in it.
8. Take them out and set them on a nice clean plate.