Who doesn’t like breakfast? I mean seriously? Everyone loves breakfast!
So here I am, hungry as hell, sitting in front of my computer watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and having the urge to order Mcdo delivery when something occured to me…I can cook, can’t I?
Why waste hundreds of pesos when I can cook my own breakfast?
I love eggs in the morning along with hotdogs and bacon, but I’m trying to cut back down on fatty foods because I’m trying to lose weight. Then I remembered an easy-to-cook breakfast I saw on 9gag and decided to do it myself.
- Sliced bread
1. Heat the pan by a low fire so that when you put the butter it’ll melt quickly.
2. prepare the bread in a plate and cut a hole in the middle. The hole size should be big enough for you to put the egg in. Don’t cut a hole too big because the taste of the egg will not complement the taste of your bread.
3. Put the butter in the pan and let it melt.
4. Put the bread with the hole in the pan.
5. Crack the egg and put it carefully in the middle.
6. Put in seasoning such as salt and pepper, a pinch would do you good. (You can put other seasonings in there such as oregano, it depends on your preference of taste)
7. Wait for 3-5 minutes until the bread turns into golden brown color then turn the bread over.
8. Wait again for 3-5 minutes if you want the yolk to be fresh, 5-10 minutes when you want the yolk well done. (You can melt additional butter to give it a yummier taste)